Accessibility Statement Air Liquide Korea
Air Liquide Korea undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to Air Liquide Korea Website.
The Air Liquide Korea site is in partial compliance with RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the compliance rate is 66,10%:
- 39 compliant criteria
- 20 non-compliant criteria
- 47 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Informative images do not have a textual alternative.
- Decorative images are not ignored by the screen reader.
- The textual alternative of the logo in the "Manage cookies" modal window
- is not relevant enough.
- The information-bearing image on the "Working at Air Liquide Korea"
- page does not have a detailed description.
- The contrast of some texts against the background is insufficient.
- The video on the "Working at Air Liquide Korea" page does not have a text
- transcript or audio description.
- The rows in the table on the "Legal information" page are not properly
- vocalized by the screen reader.
- The title of some of the links does not make the destination clear.
- The carousel on the home page is not implemented in an accessible way.
- The buttons on the footer and on the "Industry" page are recognized as
- The fold/unfold opening on the breadcrumb trail is not vocalized by the
- screen reader.
- Status messages are not correctly rendered by assistive technologies.
- The document code is not valid.
- Language changes on multiple pages are not indicated in the source code.
- Empty <p> tags are present in the code of some pages.
- Elements thar are not titles are in title tags.
- Components on some pages contain attributes that are used to present
- information in the source code.
- The focus is not visible on some elements of the site.
- Horizontal scrolling is required to read the content when displayed in a
- window reduced to a width of 320px.
- The field on the "Search" page does not have a label, only a placeholder.
- The tab order does not always follow a consistent path.
Derogations for disproportionate burden
No derogation identified.
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation.
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 15/02/2023.
Technologies used for the website development:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA with Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- WCAG - Contrast checker
- Accessible Color Picker
- axe DevTools - Web Accessibility Testing
- Assistant RGAA
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Legal notice
- Site Map
- Industrial Gas
- View all resources
- Working at Air Liquide Korea
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Send a message via our contact form (Website / Report a technical issue).
This procedure is to be applied in the following case: You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights
- Send a mail by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp): Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07